- This is not Facebook, so please keep memes to a bare minimum. We would actually prefer you do not use them at all, but we are also aware that sometimes you find one that is just too good not to share.
- Quotes from other writers can be useful, but please do not use quotes as your only response in a discussion. YOUR words are important!
- Please remember that a truly skilled writer can explain even the most difficult of subjects in a way that anyone of average intelligence can understand.
- We recognize the fact that strong debate and even the occasional argument are bound to happen. Please remember “As brothers fight ye!” Name calling and demeaning another person will very likely get you kicked in the codpiece!
Open discussion of Thelema, magic, and other “occult” topics serves as both learning and teaching. That being said, thank you for keeping these guidelines in mind and enjoy teaching and learning with us!
I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for and explain my apparent lack of participation in our Round Tables. The simple facts are these
- I have a full time 12 hours (sometimes 16 hours) per shift job,
- I carry a full course load pursuing a Master’s Degree in Co-occurring Disorders Recovery Counseling at Metropolitan State University in St. Paul, MN
- I work at my own ‘Great Work’
- I maintain and continue to develop this website
- I eat & sleep now and then AND
- I manage to refrain from killing anyone in the process!
So it is not for lack of wanting to participate more, I simply have time for little else other than the above and the occasional desperate attempt to maintain my sanity by saying fuck it and watching a movie I have wanted to see or spending some time at the bane of the cyber-world called Facebook. 😉
“I must stop him from being one of those who call themselves good because they have no claws.” ― Irvin D. Yalom,
I recognize that pattern! I only have the “good” fortune of being able to sit in front of my own personal computer while I work (and I almost never close windows)—so I have the illusion of always being online.
We’re Kings who’d rather eat with beggars. Better to risk it’s not a mask than to miss an opportunity learning from a Master among the rabble.
Most Users Ever Online: 19
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Administrators: Webmaster, Gerald del Campo, Sapere Aude, April93