In the interest of being open and honest about my intentions with this My Duct Tape Life section of The Order of Thelemic Knights website, I present the My Duct Tape Life Disclosure Policy.
Otherwise known as The Feds Want To Know My Business So Here It Is Policy.
Now, let me be perfectly vague. I am neither a licensed or certified medical professional nor a licensed or certified counselor of any kind. Absolutely nothing you read here should be construed or accepted as medical or professional advice. Though there are those who have said I am certifiable, I am NOT a doctor, a lawyer, a politician, a government official, a judge, a preacher, a deacon, a bishop, a pope, a licensed counselor, a dietitian, a psychologist, a psychiatrist, a podiatrist, a therapist, a nurse, a biologist, a neurologist, any other -ist or a stamp collector.
I’m just a guy with a computer and a passion for writing. If one person benefits from what I do here, even with as little as a smile, than I have done what I set out to do.
Finally, let me reiterate that the ideas and thoughts I present in this section do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Order of Thelemic Knights or any of it’s membership other than me myself and I.
I truly enjoy reading what visitors have to say about the things I write here. Comments are what make this a community rather than just another stodgy blog site.
That being said, you’ll notice that at the bottom of every post I sometimes encourage readers to comment by asking questions or simply by saying something along the lines of ‘tell me what you think’. The first time you comment on a post, it will have to be manually approved, after that they will show up automagically!
Please Keep The Following In Mind
By commenting on any of my posts you agree that:
- Your comment not only represents your opinion, but also who you are as a person. You are 100% responsible for the content of your comments.
- Although it seems to be increasingly UN-common in our world, please use common courtesy. I am not a fan of censorship, but sometimes human beings can be simply ridiculous.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated – neither will douchebaggery, fuckery, twatwafflery or asshattery – period. Guess who gets to decide what these mean? ME. Yours truly, of course.
- URL & Email: If you do not have a website please leave the URL area blank. You must use a valid email address in order to be verified by the commenting system.
- I would prefer that you use your real name, at least your real first name, but it is not absolutely necessary.
- I reserve the right to delete any comment from any person for any reason. This will not happen often, but if I do decide a comment needs removing, I will do so without notice.
- I make no promises that I will respond to each and every comment.
- Anyone who comments shall be held harmless of any and all damages, liabilities and or repercussions other than having their comment deleted.
- I respect and will protect your privacy. I will not share your email address with anyone without your consent unless ordered to do so by a court of law and even then, I will fight it tooth and nail.
- Spam bugs the hell out of me. So, unlike Nike, Just Don’t Do It! And finally. . .
- You grant me license to use your comment in blog posts, and or any other form of written, printed or electronic publishing.
Once again, I encourage you to comment, after all that’s what makes this a great place to be!
Thank you again for visiting and remember, Reality Is Frequently Inaccurate!