Our Most Recent Articles:
The Order of Thelemic Knights (OTK) is both a Gnostic and Thelemic organization founded in 1999 to serve the Thelemic community and the greater society. Known for the charitable deeds of its members, the Order of Thelemic Knights also serves individuals in the Gnostic Thelemic community through The Gnostic Thelemic Church of Alexandria.
The Order is a modern fraternal organization whose aim is to enable its members to reach the ideal balance between soldiering and religion. We wish to lead each member to the life of the Spiritual Warrior by requiring each member to adhere to an honorable and chivalric code of conduct. This fraternity is truly fashioned after the New Aeon. These disciplines carry within them a power of immense potential.
Members of the Order of Thelemic Knights are invited to initiate into the system and participate in the mysteries of the Order through a careful screening process to identify their potential for making meaningful contributions to society. The Order’s ethical value system is reflected in The Eleven Virtues of Thelemic Knighthood. These virtues have an esoteric meaning known to its initiated members. Members are encouraged to develop these virtues and recognize them in others, regardless of race, creed, religion, gender, or sexuality.
- Nobility: Poise and elegance in both word and deed.
- Discernment: Piercing all glamour to see the Truth in one’s self and in others.
- Pride: Having a true sense of one’s worth.
- Compassion: The vice of Kings!
- Fidelity: Loyalty to one’s self, one’s comrades and to one’s word.
- Passion: To do all with love under will.
- Strength: The body is the Temple of God.
- Discipline: Perseverance, that the Work may be accomplished.
- Self Reliance: Only a free man may walk our path.
- Hospitality: To share what one has with others, especially those far from home.
If we grudgingly submit to Fate and allow ourselves to be slowly pushed along by the Evolutionary process, we cannot expect much comfort or success. We are practically slaves, little better than animals.
If, on the other hand, we accept Divine Law, search our Hearts in the effort at all times to discover the Will of God within us, and to put our personal will in line with the Divine; we shall become Men and Women with a True Purpose.
We shall step on the Road of Destiny with a certainty and Courage which will be a living example and help to all around us. We cannot teach better than by example. Let us then seek constantly to do the Will of God which is our own True will, and we shall soon realize:
There is no law beyond: Do What Thou Wilt!
– Frater Achad